Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 2012

I just feel like I need to write something here. It is such a lonely little blog, haha. But I just got 2 new students, several more on a waiting list for this summer, and things are looking really good right now. The Magic Valley Philharmonic Orchestra (which I am a member of) is performing this Friday and the show sounds really pretty good! I'm excited and grateful for all the opportunities that seem to be coming. I still really miss my students back in Idaho Falls, especially when I get to go visit and see how good they are doing, but I know this is where I need to be and I already love all of my new students.

Also, I want to put a few links for worksheets, my policy, and practice charts up so I hope this works.
Click on the top for my parts of the violin review (this could easily be found online if the focus isn't too great), and the bottom picture for a practice worksheet. More worksheets to come in the future!


*Note-these can also be found on my resources page.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment